About: Botanicals Coloring Book
Inside this book are 30 ready-to-color illustrations for grownups that will transport you to a lush natural world of fantastical flowers, vines, shrubs, branches, and blossoms.
Feel your calm and relaxation grow as you color these richly detailed and sophisticated plant designs. With the beginner-friendly advice and examples, you don't need the skills of an artist to personalize each intricate drawing.
Author and talented artist Valentina Harper provides helpful, easy-to-follow tips on how to color her designs. Her flowing, fantastical, and dreamlike drawings invite you to lose yourself in amazingly therapeutic interactive art. As an added bonus, popular craft author Marie Browning join the fun with beautiful fully colored examples to inspire your creativity.
Printed on high-quality, extra-thick paper that resists bleed-through and allows great results whether you use markers, gel pens, watercolors, brush pens, glitter pens, colored pencils, or crayons, each coloring page is also perforated for easy removal and display. Take the pages out one by one if you prefer to color on a different surface, or remove each page when your art is done to frame, hang up, or gift to a friend or loved one. Quotations on the back of each page offer inspiration and reflection, along with a few lines to write a note or observation.
- 30 botanical designs of flowers, trees, plants, leaves, and vines, all waiting to be colored to life
- 8 gorgeous examples fully colored by artists to provide inspiration for your own creations
- Inspiring quotes on the back of each design, along with space to write a little note or reflection
- One-side-only designs so you don't have to decide which pages to color and which to sacrifice
- Perforated pages detach easily, before you color to use a different surface, or after you're done for display and gifting
- Thick, toothy paper resists bleed-through and stands up to markers, gel pens, brush pens, watercolors, colored pencils, and more