We know that everyone is taking necessary precautions to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
The health of the families who receive our gifts is of the utmost importance.
These are the precautions we're taking in order to ensure everyone's safety and reduce the chances of exposure (including our own):
- Only one healthy person has access to inventory and is fulfilling orders.
- Inventory that arrives from our partners is unboxed outside, hands are washed, and then the items are brought inside. Inventory stays on our shelves for a week before we send it out again.
- Hands are washed throughly before packing orders/writing cards.
- Table surface where gifts are packaged is sanitized before packing.
- We are no longer dropping off packages at USPS/UPS. All Compassion Packages are scheduled for pickup through USPS.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.