About: Mandalas Coloring Book
- 32 artistic designs of concentric circles and symmetrical florals to pattern and color
- Stunning gallery packed with more than 30 examples of beautifully completed designs
- Beginner-friendly tips on adding color, patterning, shading, and more
- 8 tangling patterns to get you started, step-by-step illustrations, and suggestions for designing your own patterns
- One-side-only patterns so you don't have to decide which designs to use and which to sacrifice
- Perforated pages detach easily, either to draw on a different surface or after you're done for gifting or display
Create your own breathtaking tangled art with these ready-to-use artistic templates for sacred circles!
TangleEasy Mandalas is packed with unique designs of calming mandalas with floral accents, kaleidoscope symmetry, and soothing shapes. Use these fantastic designs for simple coloring enjoyment or fill them with tangled patterns to make your own Zentangle-inspired masterpiece.
Drawing and coloring can help adults to release stress and encourage mindfulness, focus, and relaxation. Inside this patterning and coloring book for grown-ups, you'll find expert advice on techniques, including adding color, an introduction to color theory, color palette suggestions, simple patterning tips, and shading. You'll also find advice on mixing patterns, step-by-step instructions for eight tangles to get you started, and advice for designing your own patterns. A gorgeous gallery of 35 finished pieces offers inspiration for your own creations, including simple, mixed, and dense styles of tangling, and accenting with color.
This versatile template book for both coloring and pattern drawing provides a balance between ordinary coloring books that offer only limited artistic freedom for patterning, and completely blank sketchbooks that might offer too much unstructured freedom, leaving you uncertain where to start. The simple outlines for each design in this book provide you with a starting point to decorate with your own flair, without stifling your creativity.
Author Ben Kwok is an L.A.-based professional graphic artist who has been drawing since he was four! He decided to start creating templates for tangling enthusiasts and doodlers alike to create intricately patterned artwork that has a distinct shape when you're finished.