Boston Hospital Care Package FAQs
Which hospitals do you deliver to?
We deliver to the following Boston-area hospitals:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center at 330 Brookline Ave., Boston 02115 (Delivery fee included)
- Brigham and Women's Hospital at 75 Francis St., Boston 02115 (Delivery fee included)
- Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital at 1153 Centre St., Jamaica Plain 02130 (Delivery fee included)
- Boston Children's Hopistal at 300 Longwood Ave., Boston, MA 02115 (Delivery fee included)
- Tufts Medical Center at 800 Washington St., Boston, MA 02111 (Additional $15 delivery fee)
- Mass General Hospital at 55 Fruit St., Boston, MA 02114 (Additional $15 delivery fee)
- Boston Medical Center at One Boston Medical Center Place, Boston, MA 02118 (Additional $15 delivery fee)
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital at 2014 Washington St., Newton, MA 02462 (Additional $15 delivery fee)
What is the cutoff for same day delivery?
The cutoff for same day delivers is 12PM EST Monday–Friday.
Orders placed after 12PM may still be delivered the same day, though they are not guaranteed for delivery until the next business day.
Do you offer same day delivery for weekend orders?
Orders made during the weekend will be delivered by the following business day.
Weekends days include Saturday, Sunday, and Federal Holidays.
How will I know when my package has been delivered?
We will email you when we deliver the package to the hospital's security station. From there, your package will be delivered to the patient by the hospital staff.
Please note that patient room deliveries typically occur at set intervals throughout the day, and there will likely be a delay from the time we deliver to the hospital to when the patient receives the gift.
Do I need to know the room number?
It's not required, but helpful if you happen to know it.
We will confirm the patient's room number with the hospital prior to attempting delivery.
Can you reroute my package if the patient is discharged or transferred?
Yes we can.
If your recipient has been discharged or transferred before we attempt delivery, then we can reroute your gift at no extra charge.
If we learn of their discharge after attempting delivery, then we can reroute the gift to their next destination for a standard shipping fee.
In either case, we will notify you of the need to reroute the gift and confirm the new location details with you.
Do I need to provide a home address for a rerouted delivery?
Yes, and should a package need to be rerouted, we will reach out to you immediately for the recipient’s home address. Hospitals are unable to provide patient addresses for privacy and security reasons.