Why Here For You?
When a crisis hits a family or friend, one of the first things we ask is, "How can I help?" We don't want our loved ones worrying about running to the store for the odds and ends that keep their household running.
Here For You delivers practical compassion — a way to show you care while also being helpful.
Our Compassion Packages are fully customizable grief gifts and include a wide range of products from household essentials to self-care items, snacks, drinks and books. They are tastefully presented in gift packaging, and offer a useful and thoughtful alternative to the customary flower bouquet or fruit basket.
What Makes Us Different
- Our boxes are fully customizable and simple to build.
- Every box includes a personalized message of your choosing
- Each order includes a follow-up card sent to Compassion Package recipients 6-8 weeks after package delivery.
- Packages are tastefully packaged and appropriate for the occasion.
- We do not include packing slips/prices with any of our orders.
- We continually update our support pages and blog to assist those living with loss and those who wish to support them.
We are a family business. Our experiences with expected and unexpected loss, short- and long-term illnesses, inspired us to change the way people talk about and acknowledge grief, loss, and life's hardest transitions.
Kellyn Shoecraft & Nate Stell, Co-founders
The loved ones who inspired us to start Here For You: Tim Shoecraft, Alison Zingaro, and Nancy Stell-Kiely.
Kellyn's father, Tim, and sister, Alison, who died in 2004 and 2017 respectively.
Nate's mom, Nancy, died in 2011.