Divorce Definition Card
Card text reads:
Divorce — noun
1. The legal dissolution of a marriage by a court or other competent body
2. The first day of the rest of your life.
- Blank inside
- A2 size (4.25" x 5.5")
- Offset printed in California with eco-friendly vegetable inks on heavyweight matte stock
- Comes with a matching kraft envelope
- Card design by Emily McDowell & Friends
Handwritten cards, like this one, are included with every Compassion Package purchase. You can add the Divorce Definition Card to any Camellia, Sweetbriar or Zinnia Compassion Package.